The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 500mgCaffeine 65mg
Pain Reliever- Fever ReducerAnalgesic Adjuvant
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with headache and to reduce fever.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take • more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product • with other drugs containing acetaminophen • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: • skin reddening • blisters • rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. • for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor• for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If
You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• new symptoms occur • redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• Take 1 tablet every 3-4 hours, while symptoms persist, or as directed by a doctor• Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours• Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
• store at room temperature (59-86°F/15-30°C• do not use if inner mouth seal is broken
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Cornstarch, Ethylparaben, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.