The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dorflex Icy Hot is indicated for bruises, traumas, muscle pains, cramps, torticollis and painful and inflammatory processes at large.
For external use onlyFor use in adults and children over 12 years.
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed.Do not use with a heating pad.Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens.Irritation or redness develops.Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a doctor before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed by accident, get medical help.
- Remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middleCarefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected areaOnce exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected areaChildren 12 years or younger, ask a doctor
- Do not wear the same patch for more than 8 hours.Do not wear more than 3 patches daily.Store in ambient temperature.Use each patch only once.
Acrylic acid, aluminum hydroxide, carmellose sodium, 2-ethylhexyl acrylate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water
Responsible pharmacist: Antonia A. Oliveira - CRF-SP 5.854. MS 8013490015Manufactured by: Lead Chemical Company, Ltd., 77-3 Himata, Toyama City, 930-0912. Toyama, Japan. Packaged by: Chattem, Inc., 1715 West 38th Street, Chattanooga, Tennessee, 37409. United States. Imported by: Sanofi-Aventis Farmaceutica Ltda. Rua Conde domingos Papais, 413 - Suzano - SP - CEP 08613-010. CNPJ 02.685.377/0008-23.
* Please review the disclaimer below.