NDC 62207-183 Acetaminophen
Tablet, Extended Release Oral
|Color(s)||WHITE (C48325) |
|Shape||CAPSULE (C48336) |
|Size(s)||19 MM |
NDC Code 62207-183-34
Package Description: 1 POUCH in 1 BOX / 5 TABLET, EXTENDED RELEASE in 1 POUCH
NDC Code 62207-183-49
Package Description: 1000 TABLET, EXTENDED RELEASE in 1 BOTTLE
NDC Code 62207-183-51
Package Description: 1 BOTTLE in 1 CARTON / 10 TABLET, EXTENDED RELEASE in 1 BOTTLE
NDC Code 62207-183-87
Package Description: 1 POUCH in 1 BOX / 1 TABLET, EXTENDED RELEASE in 1 POUCH
NDC Code 62207-183-97
Package Description: 40000 TABLET, EXTENDED RELEASE in 1 DRUM
What is NDC 62207-183?
What are the uses for Acetaminophen?
What are Acetaminophen Active Ingredients?
- ACETAMINOPHEN 650 mg/1 - Analgesic antipyretic derivative of acetanilide. It has weak anti-inflammatory properties and is used as a common analgesic, but may cause liver, blood cell, and kidney damage.
Which are Acetaminophen UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D)
- ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (Active Moiety)
Which are Acetaminophen Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- HYPROMELLOSE 2910 (6 MPA.S) (UNII: 0WZ8WG20P6)
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30)
- POVIDONE K30 (UNII: U725QWY32X)
- STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ)
- STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP)
- HYDROXYETHYL CELLULOSE (140 CPS AT 5%) (UNII: 8136Y38GY5)
- MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U)
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 (UNII: B697894SGQ)
- SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A CORN (UNII: AG9B65PV6B)
- HYDROXYETHYL CELLULOSE (140 MPA.S AT 5%) (UNII: 8136Y38GY5)
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Acetaminophen?
- RxCUI: 1148399 - acetaminophen 650 MG 8HR Extended Release Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 1148399 - 8 HR acetaminophen 650 MG Extended Release Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 1148399 - 8 HR APAP 650 MG Extended Release Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 1148399 - acetaminophen 650 MG 8 HR Extended Release Oral Tablet
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Acetaminophen is used to relieve mild to moderate pain from headaches, muscle aches, menstrual periods, colds and sore throats, toothaches, backaches, and reactions to vaccinations (shots), and to reduce fever. Acetaminophen may also be used to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis (arthritis caused by the breakdown of the lining of the joints). Acetaminophen is in a class of medications called analgesics (pain relievers) and antipyretics (fever reducers). It works by changing the way the body senses pain and by cooling the body.
Pain relievers are medicines that reduce or relieve headaches, sore muscles, arthritis, or other aches and pains. There are many different pain medicines, and each one has advantages and risks. Some types of pain respond better to certain medicines than others. Each person may also have a slightly different response to a pain reliever.
Over-the-counter (OTC) medicines are good for many types of pain. There are two main types of OTC pain medicines: acetaminophen (Tylenol) and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Aspirin, naproxen (Aleve), and ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) are examples of OTC NSAIDs.
If OTC medicines don't relieve your pain, your doctor may prescribe something stronger. Many NSAIDs are also available at higher prescription doses. The most powerful pain relievers are opioids. They are very effective, but they can sometimes have serious side effects. There is also a risk of addiction. Because of the risks, you must use them only under a doctor's supervision.
There are many things you can do to help ease pain. Pain relievers are just one part of a pain treatment plan.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label