The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Fexofenadine HCl USP 60 mg (for 60 mg)
Fexofenadine HCl USP 180 mg (for 180 mg)
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny noseitchy, water eyessneezingitching of the nose or throat
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this productdo not take more than directeddo not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacidsdo not take with fruit juices (see Directions)Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over take one 60 mg tablet with water every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours (for 60 mg)
take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours (for 180 mg)
children under 12 years of age do not use adults 65 years of age and older ask a doctor consumers with kidney disease ask a doctor
- Safety-sealed: do not use if foil printed with granules logo under bottle cap is opened or torn.Do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened.store between 20º and 25ºC (68º and 77ºF)protect from excessive moisture
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, lactose monohydrate, macrogol, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide.
* Please review the disclaimer below.