The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
For External use only
FLAMMABLE: keep away from heat or flame. Do not use while smoking.
Keep away from heat or flame. Do not use while smoking.
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water to remove. do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperuatres above 120º F.
Stop Use Adn Ask A Doctor If
Rash or irritation occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray enough product in palm to thoroughly cover your handsrub hands together briskly until drychildren under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- May discolor or damage some fabrics/ materials or surfaces.avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF).
Water, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.