The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octocrylene 6.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.May stain some fabrics
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Coco-Glucoside, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Phenylisopropyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate/Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
* Please review the disclaimer below.