The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Olopatadine 0.2%................ (equivalent to olopatadine hydrochloride 0.222%)
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this productto treat contact lens related irritation
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationremove contact lenses before usewait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after usedo not wear a contact lens if your eye is red
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
You experience: • eye pain • changes in vision • increased redness of the eye • itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 2 years of age and older:put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) once daily, no more than once per dayif using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each productreplace cap after each use •children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
• only for use in the eye • store between 2°C to 25°C (36°F to 77°F)
Inactive Ingredient Section
Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, hydrochloric acid/sodium hydroxide (adjust pH), povidone, sodium chloride, and water for Injection.
Contact Alembic Pharmaceuticals Inc. at 1-866-210-9797
* Please review the disclaimer below.