The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Homosalate: 10%Octisalate: 5%Oxybenzone: 5%Octocrylene: 2%Avobenzone: 2%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other skin protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing in. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Flammable Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking. Avoid long term storage above 104°F
(40°C). Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not
puncture or incinerate. Do not store in temperatures above 120°F.
- Spray evenly and liberally on all exposed areas 15 minutes before sun exposure. Ensure skin is completely covered with producthold can 4-6 inches away from the skin to applydo not spray directly on face. Spray on hands then apply to facedo not apply in windy conditions. Use in a well-ventilated areareapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating and immediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early
- Skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a
- Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection
- Measures including limiting time in the sun, especially from
- 10a.m.-2p.m., wear long-sleeved shirts, pants hats and sunglasses.children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- For use on skin onlyAvoid contact with fabricProtect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
* Please review the disclaimer below.