The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3.0 %, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 2.79%
- Helps prevent sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sunprotection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply at least every two hours.Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Flavor (Aroma), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethyl Vanillin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Water (Aqua), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
* Please review the disclaimer below.