The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:•eczema •soaps •detergents •cosmetics •seborrheic dermatitis •psoriasis. •Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only• Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash, consult a doctor.• When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.• Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.• Children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
Petrolatum (special fraction), cyclomethicone, coconut oil, microcrystalline wax, ferulic acid, colloidal oatmeal
• Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
• Toll-free number 888-437-2753 • For more information on Eczema and Theraplex, visit us on our website at www.theraplex.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.