The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each caplet)Acetaminophen 325 mgAspirin (NSAID*) 500 mg*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: • headache • minor arthritis pain • muscular aches • colds • temporarily reduces fever
- Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:hivesfacial swellingshockasthma (wheezing)Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4 powders in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productStomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youare age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducerwith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You have liver diseasestomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking
A prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: • feel faint • vomit blood • have bloody or black stools • have stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentany new symptoms appearringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occursThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)adults and children 12 years of age and over: place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or may stir powder into a glass of water or other liquid.do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Each powder contains: potassium 60 mgstore at 25ºC (77ºF)
Lactose monohydrate, potassium chloride
* Please review the disclaimer below.