The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each powder)Aspirin (NSAID*) 1000 mg*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
(in each powder)Caffeine 65 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Pain reliever aid
- Temporary relieves minor aches and pains due to: ° headaches ° muscular aches ° minor arthritis pain ° coldstemporarily reduces fever
- Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:hivesfacial swellingshockasthma (wheezing)Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youare age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for longer time than directed
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warnings applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis.
When Using This Product
Limit the use of caffeine-containing drugs, foods or drinks because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: ° feel faint ° vomit blood ° have bloody or black stools ° have stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentany new symptoms appearringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or may stir powder into a glass of water or other liquid. do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Each powder contains: potassium 65 mgstore below 25ºC (77ºF)
Docusate sodium, fumaric acid, lactose monohydrate, potassium chloride
* Please review the disclaimer below.