NDC 63104-003 Bentasil Sugar Free Eucalyptus Soft Texture
What is NDC 63104-003?
The NDC code 63104-003 is assigned by the FDA to the product Bentasil Sugar Free Eucalyptus Soft Texture which is product labeled by Cloetta Italia S.r.l.. The product's dosage form is . The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 63104-003-20 20 lozenge in 1 bag . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
What are the uses for Bentasil Sugar Free Eucalyptus Soft Texture?
This product is used as Cough Suppressant, Oral Anesthetic. •for the temporary relief of minor sore throat •for the temporary relief of coughs due to a cold
|Color(s)||GREEN (C48329 - AQUA) |
|Shape||ROUND (C48348) |
|Size(s)||19 MM |
|Flavor(s)||MENTHOL (C73403 - EUCALYPTUS AND MENTHOL) |
NDC Code 63104-003-20
Package Description: 20 LOZENGE in 1 BAG
Bentasil Sugar Free Eucalyptus Soft Texture Active Ingredients UNII Codes
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A)
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (Active Moiety)
- EUCALYPTUS OIL (UNII: 2R04ONI662)
- EUCALYPTUS OIL (UNII: 2R04ONI662) (Active Moiety)
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
- RxCUI: 1537073 - eucalyptus oil 5.7 MG / menthol 5.8 MG Oral Lozenge
- RxCUI: 1537073 - Eucalyptus oil 5.7 MG / menthol 5.8 MG Oral Lozenge
- RxCUI: 1537079 - Bentasil Eucalyptus 5.8 MG / 5.7 MG Oral Lozenge
- RxCUI: 1537079 - Eucalyptus oil 5.7 MG / menthol 5.8 MG Oral Lozenge [Bentasil Eucalyptus]
- RxCUI: 1537079 - Bentasil Eucalyptus (menthol 5.8 MG / eucalyptus oil 5.7 MG) Oral Lozenge
Bentasil Sugar Free Eucalyptus Soft Texture Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes
- ASPARTAME (UNII: Z0H242BBR1)
- CARNAUBA WAX (UNII: R12CBM0EIZ)
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- COCONUT OIL (UNII: Q9L0O73W7L)
- PALM KERNEL OIL (UNII: B0S90M0233)
- ACACIA (UNII: 5C5403N26O)
- MALTITOL (UNII: D65DG142WK)
- SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R)
- XYLITOL (UNII: VCQ006KQ1E)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Bentasil Sugar Free Eucalyptus Soft Texture Product Label
FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
Eucalyptus oil 5.7mg
•for the temporary relief of minor sore throat
•for the temporary relief of coughs due to a cold
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
•persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema •cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When Using This Product
•do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
•cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. •sore mouth does not improve in 7 days or irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
•adults and children 5 years and over: slowly dissolve one drop in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed.
•children under 5 years: ask a doctor
• Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine (1.3) mg per drop. •3.2 calories per drop
•aspartame (contains phenylalanine), carnauba wax, citric acid, coconut and or palm kernel oil, flavor, gum arabic, maltitol, sorbitol, xylitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.