The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzethonium chloride, 0.2% w/v
For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Discontinue use if irritatio and redness develop.do not use in or near eyes.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops, or if conditions persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Keep out of reach of children, except under adult supervision.
- In case of accidental ingestion, see medical attention or contact a poision control cernter immediately.
- Hands need not be washed prior to using.For one step hand wash/antiseptic skin cleaning.Place 5 milliliters in palm of hand, add water, work up a lather and scrub for 30 seconds.Rinse hands thoroughly with potable water after washing.
Citric acid; 1,3-Dihydroxymethyl-5,5-dimethylhydantoin and 3-iodo-2-propynyl butyl carbamate; Ethoxylated C11 Alcohol; Hydrogenated starch hydrolysate; Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; N-alkykl (C12-C16)-N, N-dimethylamine oxide; Sodium hydroxide; Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.