The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
For temporary relief of pain and itching due to anorectal disorders.
For external use only.
When Using This Product:
- Avoid contact with eyesdo not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areasdo not put in rectumdo not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Allergic reaction occursrectal bleeding occurscondition worsens or does not improve within 7 dayssymptoms clear up and return within a few daysredness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase.
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children:
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- When practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying Adults and children 12 years old and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times a day Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 20-25oC (68-77oF). Child-Resistant Cap: push down and turn to openAvailable in 1 Oz (30 g) and 4 Oz (113 g) tubes
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Purified Water, Sucrose Distearate, Sucrose Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethylcitrate, Xanthan Gum.
Call toll-free in USA & Canada 800-677-9299 9 am - 5 pm (EST) M - F or visit www.esbalabs.com
Label On Tube And Outer Carton
Lipocaine 5 tube 113 grams labelLipocaine 5 tube 30 grams labelOuter carton of Lipocaine 5 - 30 g tube
* Please review the disclaimer below.