The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
Do Not Use
When Using This Product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with waterDiscontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Skin irritation and redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands to remove soil • Dispense palmfulSpread to cover hands, rub in well • Air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)Medical emergency: (877) 231-2615 or call collect 0 (952) 853-1713
Inactive ingredientswater (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, CI 16035 (FD&C Red 40), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue 1)
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 1-800-529-5458
* Please review the disclaimer below.