The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
For personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of bacteria, and can be used in place of hand washing if soap and water are not available.
- For external use onlyflammablekeep away from source of heat or fire
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not inhale.
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageon open skin woundson broken or damaged skinif you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults onlyFor occasional and personal useRub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry
- Store at a temperature below 110°F (43°C)may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water, PEG-6, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, AMP-Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer.
* Please review the disclaimer below.