The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- This is a hand sanitizer manufactured according to the
- Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (CoViD-19); Guidance for Industry.
- The hand sanitizer is manufactured using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations:Alcohol (ethanol) (USP or Food Chemical Codex (FCC) grade) (80%, volume/volume (v/v)) in an aqueous solution denatured according to Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau regulations in 27 CFR part 20.Glycerol (1.45% v/v).Hydrogen peroxide (0.125% v/v).Sterile distilled water or boiled cold water.The firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients. Different or additional ingredients may impact the quality and potency of the product.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
To help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from source of heat or fire
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin woundson broken or damaged skin
Otc - When Using
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Do not inhale.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and lasts
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- For occasional and personal userub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. allow to drychildren under 6 years should be supervised when using this product
- Store at temperature below 110 F (43 C)may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water (Aqua), PEG-6, AMP-Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isopropyl Myistate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene Brassylate
Otc - Questions
Questions or Comments? 1-866-695-3030
* Please review the disclaimer below.