The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient PurposeHydrocortisone Acetate 1% Antipruritic (anti-itch)
- For temporary relief of;minor skin irritationsItching and rashes due to; eczemainsect bitespoison ivypoison oakpoison sumacsoapsdetergentscosmeticsjewelryand for external itching of; genitalfeminine andanal itching
For external use only
Do Not Use:
- In the eyeslonger than 1 week unless directed by a physicianfor diaper rashif you have vaginal dischargemore than the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctorin the rectum bu using fingers or any other mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Physician If:
- The condition persists or gets worsesymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysyou are pregnant or breast feeding
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 2 years of ageApply evenly to affected area no more than 3 or 4 times daily.Children under 2 years of ageDo not useconsult a physicianAdultsWhen practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughlyGently dry, patting and blotting with bathroom tissue or soft cloth before applyingapply externally to the area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- Store at 20 deg - 25 deg C (68 deg - 77 deg F)Avoid excessive heat and humidity
Citric acid, Glycerin, Glycerol sterate, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium citrate, Titanium dioxide, Water (purified)
* Please review the disclaimer below.