The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Cetirizine HCl, USP 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: •runny nose •sneezing •itchy, watery eyes •itching of the nose or throat
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- 1.drowsiness may occur2.avoid alcoholic drinks3.alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness4.be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding: •if breast-feeding; not recommended •if pregnant; ask a health professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years and overone 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptomsadults 65 years and overask a doctorchildren under 6 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
- •store between 20° and 25°C (68° - 77°F) •USP Dissolution Test 3
Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, starch (corn), magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol and titanium dioxide.
* Please review the disclaimer below.