The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Helps prevent sunburn.If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasseschildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, PEG-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Phenylisopropyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate/Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Crosspolymer.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
* Please review the disclaimer below.