The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 2.7%, Homosalate 9.0%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 7.0% .
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures
- (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.Flammable: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F. Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking.
Intentional misuse by deliberately
concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
May stain some fabrics.
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
• Keep away from face to avoid breathing it • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Shake well • hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply • spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
• do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face •do not apply in windy conditions • use in well-ventilated area
• reapply: • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other
sun protection measures including: • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses • children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Water, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
• protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
* Please review the disclaimer below.