NDC 63354-909 Wet Ones Antibacterial Non Plastic Hand Wipes
Benzalkonium Chloride Swab Topical
NDC Code 63354-909-20
Package Description: 20 g in 1 POUCH
What is NDC 63354-909?
The NDC code 63354-909 is assigned by the FDA to the product Wet Ones Antibacterial Non Plastic Hand Wipes which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Edgewell Personal Care Brands Llc. The generic name of Wet Ones Antibacterial Non Plastic Hand Wipes is benzalkonium chloride. The product's dosage form is swab and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 63354-909-20 20 g in 1 pouch . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Wet Ones Antibacterial Non Plastic Hand Wipes?
This product is used as Antimicrobial Agent. Medicated skin cleanser • For personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of bacteria
What are Wet Ones Antibacterial Non Plastic Hand Wipes Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
Which are Wet Ones Antibacterial Non Plastic Hand Wipes UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7)
- BENZALKONIUM (UNII: 7N6JUD5X6Y) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Wet Ones Antibacterial Non Plastic Hand Wipes?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 1038741 - benzalkonium Cl 0.12 % Medicated Pad
- RxCUI: 1038741 - benzalkonium chloride 1.2 MG/ML Medicated Pad
- RxCUI: 1038741 - benzalkonium chloride 0.12 % Medicated Wipe
- RxCUI: 1038741 - benzalkonium chloride 0.12 % Topical Cloth
- RxCUI: 1038741 - benzalkonium chloride 0.12 % Topical Swab
Which are Wet Ones Antibacterial Non Plastic Hand Wipes Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN (UNII: 147D247K3P)
- PHENOXYETHANOL (UNII: HIE492ZZ3T)
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- DEHYDRATED ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- LAURYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: 76LN7P7UCU)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label