The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientPurposeArnica Montana 1X HPUS 7%Pain relief, swelling, discoloration from bruisingComfrey (Symphytum Officinale) 1X HPUS 5%Healing, Pain Relief
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of joint and muscle pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains and bruises.
For external use only
If prone to allergic reactions apply on small area, consult a doctor before use.
When Using This Product
- Use only as directeddo not use on open wounds or broken skin.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Condition worsensredness is presentirritation developssymptoms persist for more than 7 days.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Massage a thin layer into the skin over the affected area every 4 to 8 hours or as needed
Store at 20-25° C (68-77° F)
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, Carbomer, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Deionized Water, Dimethyl Sulfone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Histamine Dihydrochloride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) bark extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Whey (Milk Isolates).
* Please review the disclaimer below.