The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:arthritis
- Simple backache
- Muscle strains
For external use onlyAllergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by a doctor.
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label.
- Rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skindo not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- You experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years: apply generously to affected area
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH HANDS, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATERchildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, glycerin, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, methyl salicylate, SD alcohol 40 (15%), steareth-2, steareth-21, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.