The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps from wetness. Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
- For external use only.Avoid contact with the eyes
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use:
- On deep or puncture woundsAnimal bitesSerious burns
- Tear open pouch and remove wipesThoroughly cleanse soiled area, using one wipe at a timeUse as often as necessaryDispose of cloths in a waste receptacleDo not flushHeating Instructions:Wipes may be used at room temperature but if heating is desired, wipes may be warmed in a wipes warmer.
- Wipes should be warmed:in a single warming session at temperatures not exceeding 52
- 0C (125
- 0F) and
- For a maximum of 4 days.Discard wipes that have been:Exposed to warming temperatures exceeding 52
- 0C (125
- 0F); or
- Stored longer than 4 days within the warmer; orBeen warmed, allowed to cool, and then re-warmed.
- When not in a warmer, store between 15-30
- 0C (59-86
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.