The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mgDiphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Pain relieverNighttime sleep aid
Temporary relief of occasional headaches, minor aches, and pains accompanying sleeplessness.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur with this product if you take: more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do Not Use
- With other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.in children under 12 years of ageif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseasthmabreathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness will occuravoid alcoholic drinksdo not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occur
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours.children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F), avoid high humidity and excessive heatdo not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registeredtrademark Tylenol® PM
Colloidal silicon dioxide*, croscarmellose sodium*, Dand C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake*, FDandC Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake, FDandC Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake, hypromellose, magnesium silicate*, magnesium stearate*, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil*, polyethylene glycol,polyvinyl alcohol*, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silica*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, talc*, titanium dioxide, triacetin*, and yellow iron oxide**contains one or more of these ingredients
**Compare to the activeingredients in Tylenol® PM®EXTRA STRENGTH Pain Relief PMAcetaminophen 500 mg, Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mgPain reliever /Nighttime Sleep-Aid24 CAPLETSDo not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
* Please review the disclaimer below.