The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Fexofenadine HCL USP 30 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When Using This Product
- Do not take more than directeddo not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacidsdo not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Adults and children 12 years of age and overtake two 30 mg tablets with water every 12 hours; do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours children 6 to under 12 years of age take one tablet with water every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours children under 6 years of age do not useadults 65 years of age and older ask a doctor consumers with kidney disease ask a doctor
- Tamper Evident: do not use if printed safety seal under cap is broken or missingstore between 20º and 25ºC (68º and 77ºF)protect from excessive moisture
Colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, light liquid paraffin magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, red iron oxide, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide
CHILDRENS ALLERGY RELIEF
* Please review the disclaimer below.