The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Drop)
Menthol, 1.7 mg
- Relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with:sore mouthsore throat
- Do not usein children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctorchildren under 6 years: ask a doctor
Protect from heat and moisture
Bilberry juice concentrate, black currant juice concentrate, citric acid, extract of Ricola herb mixture (lemon balm, peppermint, thyme, hyssop, sage, elder, linden, mallow, horehound, wild thyme), glucose syrup, natural color, natural flavors, peppermint oil, raspberry juice concentrate, sugar
* Please review the disclaimer below.