The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Titanium dioxide 7.8%Zinc oxide 25%
- Helps prevent sunburn.If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweatingImmediately after tower dryingat least every 2 hours.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Water, C15-19 Alkane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate Propanediol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyhydroxystearate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arginine, Artemia Extract, Tocopherol, Lysine, Ascorbyl Palmitate,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Polyglycerin-6, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Carbonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides.
1-800-762-8872 M-F 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
* Please review the disclaimer below.