FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in USA
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Otc - When Using
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- limit use to the face and neck
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- As a daily wash - wet face. Dispense product into hands, lather and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the eye area
- rinse thoroughly with warm water and gently pat dry.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce the application to once a day or every other day.
- As a mask - use up to 3 times a week for a deeper treatment – wet face, apply on to damp skin. Leave on for 1 minute. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Gently pat dry.
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool, dry place
water, bentonite, kaolin, glycerin, titanium dioxide, sodium laureth sulfate, niacinamide, sodium lactate, xanthan gum, coco-glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, hexyldecanol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, disodium EDTA, bisabolol, cetylhydroxyproline palmitamide, stearic acid, Brassica campestris sterols, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 6
call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327).
You may also report side effects to this phone number
Principal Display Panel - 200 Ml Tube Label
Acne + Marks
Wash and Mask
Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication
Helps to clear
and reduce the
6.78 FL OZ (200 mL)
* Please review the disclaimer below.