The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Manufactured Exclusively For
® A Family of Medical Products
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Ethyl Alcohol 62% w/w
- To sanitize hands without requiring water or a rinsekills 99.9% of most common bacteria in 15 seconds
FLAMMABLEFor external use only
When Using This Product
- Do not use near heat or flamedo not use in or near eyesdiscontinue use if irritation and redness developdo not use on deep or puncture wounds, consult your doctor
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Apply gel liberally to unsoiled hands and rub in thoroughlyallow to dry without wiping or rinsing
- Store at room temperature
Water, Aloe Barbadensies Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Diisopropylamine, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1
* Please review the disclaimer below.