The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- •temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: •common cold •hay fever •upper respiratory allergies •temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure •shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- •do not use more than directed •do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. •temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur •use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period. •children under 6 years of age: ask a doctorShake well before use. Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip by pressing and twisting off the cap. Rotate the lock tab to align arrow marks to unlock the pump. Prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Lock the pump by ensuring that arrow marks are not aligned and replace the proactive cap on tip.
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) •retain carton for future reference on full labelingSAFETY SEALED: Do not use if printed seal over cap is broken or missing
Benzalkonium chloride solution, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, xanthan gum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.