The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsPolyvinyl alcohol 0.5%Povidone 0.6%
Otc - Purpose
PurposePolyvinyl alcohol: Eye LubricantPovidone: Eye Lubricant
Indications & Usage
- Uses: for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eyefor the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
Warnings For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use this productif solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - When Using
- When using this product to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfacereplace cap after using. Keep container tightly closedremove contact lens before using
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
DirectionsInstill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Other Safety Information
- Other informationTamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Inactive ingredients benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate dibasic, and sodium phosphate monobasic
* Please review the disclaimer below.