The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 15 Ml)
Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg
Upset stomach reliever/Antidiarrheal
- Relieves •travelers' diarrhea •diarrhea •upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including: •heartburn •indigestion •upset stomach •nausea •gas •belching
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are •allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) •taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use
- If you have •an ulcer •a bleeding problem •bloody or black stool
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •fever •mucus in the stool
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any drug for •anticoagulation (thinning the blood) •diabetes •gout •arthritis
When Using This Product
A temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •symptoms get worse •ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs •diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- •shake well before use •For accurate dosing, use dose cup •adults and children 12 years and over: •1 dose (2 tbsp. or 30 ml) every 1 hour as needed •do not exceed 4 doses (8tbsp or 120 mL) in 24 hours •use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days •children under 12 years: ask a doctor •drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- •each tbsp. contains: sodium 10 mg •low sodium •sugar free •salicylate 236 mg •protect from freezing •avoid excessive heat (more than 104ºF or 40ºC) •TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted shrink band is missing or broken
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, potassium hydroxide, potassium sorbate, purified water, red 22, red 28, salicylic acid, simethicone emulsion, sodium benzoate, sucralose, xanthan gum.
Maximum Strength Stomach Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.