The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (Per 15 Ml)
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Antidiarrheal/Upset stomach reliever
- Relieves▪traveler’s diarrhea▪diarrhea▪upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink▪heartburn▪indigestion▪nausea▪gas
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Contains Salicylate. Do Not Take If You Are
- ▪allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)▪taking other salicylate products
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if you have▪an ulcer▪a bleeding problem▪bloody or black stool
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have▪fever▪mucus in the stool
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for▪diabetes▪gout▪arthritis ▪anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
Otc - When Using
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if▪symptoms get worse▪ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs▪diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
- ▪shake well immediately before each use▪adults and children 12 years of age and older : 30 ml or 2 tablespoonful▪for accurate dosing, use convenient pre-measured dose cup▪repeat dose every 1/2 hour to 1 hour as needed▪do not exceed 8 doses in 24 hours▪use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days▪children under 12 years: ask a doctor▪drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- ▪each 15mL tablespoon contains: sodium 10 mg▪each 15mL tablespoon contains: salicylate 130 mg ▪do not use if printed inner seal is broken or missing▪store at room temperature
Caramel, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavor, potassium sorbate, salicylic acid , simethicone emulsion, sucralose, sucrose, water, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.