The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient PurposeZinc oxide 40%...................................................... Skin Protectant
Otc - Purpose
- Useshelps treat and prevent diaper rashprotects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect skin from wetness
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with the eyes
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionschange wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dryapply paste liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
Inactive ingredients butylhydroxyanisole, lavender oil, methylparaben, purified lanolin, purified water, squalane, talc, white petrolatum
Dosage & Administration
DISTRIBUTED BY:C.D.M.A., INC.43157 W. NINE MILENOVI, MI 48376-0995www.qualitychoice.comMADE IN KOREA
* Please review the disclaimer below.