The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each caplet)PurposeAcetaminophen 325 mgPain relieverDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgCough suppressantGuaifenesin 200 mgExpectorantPhenylephrine HCl 5 mgNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves:
- Headachenasal congestionminor aches and painssinus congestion and pressurecoughpromotes nasal and/or sinus drainagehelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Diabetesliver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasetrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lastsThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see
- Overdose warning)
- Do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour periodadults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.