The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient PurposeClotrimazole 1%....................................................................Antifungal
Otc - Purpose
- Usescures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Otc - When Using
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation occursthere is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 week (for jock itch)
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionswash affected area and dry thoroughlyapply a thin layer over affected twice daily (morning and night)supervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once dailyfor athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeksif condition persists longer, ask a doctorthis product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Inactive ingredientscetostearyl alcohol, ethylparaben, glycerin, light mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, sodum sulfite, steareth-20, stearic-acid
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.43157 W 9 Mile RdNovi, MI 48375www.qualitychoice.comMade in China
* Please review the disclaimer below.