The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Liquid-Filled Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny noseitchy, watery eyessneezingitching of the nose or throattemporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:runny nosesneezing
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitistrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Take every 4 to 6 hoursdo not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursadults and children 12years of age and over 1 to 2 capsuleschildren 6 to under 12years of age 1 capsulechildren under 6 yearsof age do not use thisproduct in childrenunder 6 years of age
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)protect from heat, humidity and lightsee end flap for expiration date and lot number
Edible white ink, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.