The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Docusate sodium 50 mgSennosides 8.6 mg
Stool softenerStimulant laxative
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) generally produces bowel movement in 6 to12 hours
Do Not Use
- Laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctorif you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach painnauseavomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose, preferably in the evening, or in divided doses.adults and children 12 years and oldertake 2-4 tablets daily childrens 6 to under 12 years of age take1-2 tablets dailychildren 2 to under 6 years of agetake up to 1 tablet daily children under 2 ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 21mgeach tablet contains: sodium 5 mg VERY LOW SODIUM store at 25ºC(77ºF), excursion permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
Carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sillicon dioxide, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
QUALITY CHOICE Stool Softener Laxative
* Please review the disclaimer below.