Quality Choice Lubricating Eye Drops is product labeled by Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc. The product's dosage form is and is administered via form.
What are Quality Choice Lubricating Eye Drops Active Ingredients?
The following is the list of active ingredients in this product. An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM (UNII: K679OBS311)
- CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE (UNII: 05JZI7B19X) (Active Moiety)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) (Active Moiety)
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
What is RxNorm? RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct code indicates a single concept unique identifier (RXCUI) is associated with this product:
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- BORIC ACID (UNII: R57ZHV85D4)
- SODIUM BORATE (UNII: 91MBZ8H3QO)
- LEVOCARNITINE (UNII: 0G389FZZ9M)
- POTASSIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 660YQ98I10)
- CALCIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: M4I0D6VV5M)
- MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 02F3473H9O)
- ERYTHRITOL (UNII: RA96B954X6)
- TRISODIUM CITRATE DIHYDRATE (UNII: B22547B95K)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
* Please review the disclaimer below.