The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Simonize USA inc.201 Boston Turnpike, Bolton, CT 06043800-227-5536
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientEthyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
UsesFor handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin after changing diapers, after assisting ill persons or before contact with a person under medical care or treatment. Recommended for repeated use.
- WarningsFor external use only. Keep out of eyes, ears or mouth.
Otc - Stop Use
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children
Other Safety Information
FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsIf hands are visibily soiled, wash with soap and water and dry hands.Wet hands thoroughly with product, especially the area under the fingernails and allow to dry without rinsing.
Inactive ingredients Benzalkonium chloride, chlorhexidine gluconate, isopropyl alcohol, PEG-10 dimethicone, PEG-14M, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-10, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.