The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Use only as directeddo not bandage tightly or use a heating paddo not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysredness is presentexcessive irritation of the skin develops
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years:apply directly onto affected area without the need to bandagerepeat if necessary, but do not apply more than 4 times daily.Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature
Acrylic acid/vinyl ester copolymer, dimethylsulfone (MSM), eucalyptus oil, glucosamine sulfate, hydroxypropylcellulose, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, peppermint oil, SD alcohol 39C, triethanolamine, water (USP).
* Please review the disclaimer below.