The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- Kills harmful bacteria/germs.For personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of bacteria.
- For external use only.Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. Should this occur, flush eyes with water.
- Use as needed.Apply a minimum of 0.4 ml (0.01 oz) of sanitizer into the palm of your hand. Rub product onto hands for at least 30 seconds and allow to dry.For children under 11, use only under adult supervision.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 40 °C (104 F)
- Water (Aqua), 2-propanol, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate
950, Michelin, Laval, Quebec,Canada H7L5C11 800 387-8074. www.avmor.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.