The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Liquid-Filled Capsule)
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do Not Use
If you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach pain nausea vomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 weekyou have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.take with a glass of wateradults andchildren 12years and overtake 1 to 3 capsules daily children 2 tounder 12 yearstake 1 capsule dailychildren under2 yearsask a doctor
- Each capsule contains: sodium 6 mgVery Low Sodiumstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)protect from excessive humidityuse by expiration date on package
Anhydrous citric acid, edible white ink, FD&C red#40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.