The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
First Aid Antiseptic
- Helps prevent the risk of infection in:minor cutsscrapesburns
For external use only
Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask A Doctor Before Use
For deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesdo not inhaledo not apply over large areas of the bodydo not use longer than 1 week
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes and the respiratory system. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling this product.
- Clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry first
- Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcoholwill produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
Distributed by Liberty Procurement, Inc650 Liberty Ave., Union, NJ 07083 USAVisit us at:www.facevalues.com
- CORE VALUESIsopopylRubbingAlcoholFirst aid antisepticFor rubbing & massagingWARNING FLAMMABLE - Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flameCAUTION: Do not point at self or others; product will squirt when squeezed.Use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful.16 FL OZ (1 PT) 473 mL
* Please review the disclaimer below.