The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml)
Brompheniramine maleate 2 mgPhenylephrine HCI 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throattemporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directeddrowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Keep dosing cup with product
- ML = milliliter
- Shake well before using age doseadults and children 12 years and over20 mL every 4 hours children 6 to 11 years 10 mL every 4 hours children under 6 yearsdo not use
- Each 10 mL contains: sodium 5mg store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
Anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red # 40, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate
BEST CHOICE Children's Cold & Allergy Grape Liquid
* Please review the disclaimer below.