The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)**nonsteroidal anti- inflammatory drug
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- Other therapy as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches, fever, or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
- Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should notuse this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because thesesymptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:hives
- Facial swelling
- ShockStomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug for:anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Allergic reaction occurs
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Any new symptoms appear
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
If Pregnant Or Breast- Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not exceed recommended dosagedrink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
*acetylated monoglycerides, *anhydrous lactose, *carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide,*corn starch, *croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, hypromellose, *hypromellose phthalate, *iron oxide Yellow (ironoxide ochre), methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, *mineral oil, *polyethylene glycol (PEG)-400, *polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, *propylene glycol, *simethicone, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, and triethyl citrate. *May also contain.
Enteric coated Aspirin 81 mg
* Please review the disclaimer below.