The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most
- Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- Ringworm (tinea corporis)
- Effectively soothes and relieves
- Helps prevent most athlete’s foot from coming back with daily use
For external use only Flammable: Do not use near flame or spark or while smoking.
Do Not Use
On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
- Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Shake can well before use
- Hold can about 6 inches from the area to be treated
- Spray a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete’s foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition lasts longer, ask a doctor.
- To prevent athlete’s foot, apply to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
Alcohol SD 40-B, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, propane, propylene carbonate, sorbitan monooleate, stearalkonium hectorite, talc
* Please review the disclaimer below.